1st Workshop: Software Quality is like beauty - Visualize software quality (SWsec'19)
Leipzig, Germany, 1 - 4 September, 2019
According to the GI formulated "Grand Challenges of Computer Science", our workshop deals with a current challenge of computer science, software quality. "Software is omnipresent today and is used everywhere in everyday life: in communications, consumer electronics, in the home, in medical technology and in safety-critical areas." [Source: https://www.gi.de/themen/grand- challenges / reliability-of-software.html] The workshop discusses the peculiarities of software, various methods and tools, software quality to measure and visualize, and the impact of software quality on IT security. It also has the goal of bringing together partners for a "certified security" seal of approval for software and raising awareness of the issue with policymakers.
- Software quality measures
- Methods for software quality measurement
- Development of quality software
- Software security as an essential quality criterion
- Visualize software quality
- Project management for quality software
- Sustainable validation of software quality
- Requirements and environmental conditions of different stakeholders
- Proven use of quality measures and tools
- Authors should submit draft papers (as Postscript, PDF or MSWord file).
- The total length of a paper should not exceed 10 pages IEEE style (including tables, figures and references). IEEE style templates are available here.
- Papers will be refereed and accepted on the basis of their scientific merit and relevance to the workshop.
- Preprints containing accepted papers will be published on a USB memory stick provided to the FedCSIS participants.
- Only papers presented at the conference will be published in Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore® database.
- Conference proceedings will be published in a volume with ISBN, ISSN and DOI numbers and posted at the conference WWW site.
- Conference proceedings will be indexed in BazEkon and submitted for indexation in: Thomson Reuters - Conference Proceedings Citation Index, SciVerse Scopus, Inspec, Index Copernicus, DBLP Computer Science Bibliography and Google Scholar
- Extended versions of selected papers presented during the conference can be invited to the Special Issues.
- Organizers reserve right to move accepted papers between FedCSIS events.